Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tweet

Dee Gordon's Fan Box

Dee Gordon on Facebook

Followers

Become fans of Rocky and Bailey for everyone needs a little R & B in their life!

Friday, September 4, 2009

50...again



It is official...no more Birthday cake marks the end of the Birthday week.
50 was indeed a great BD. I soooo love presents and I must admit my friends and family did keep me in presents, each one arrived a different day.
I will indeed have to do this one again next year ;-)

Aging is not at all an issue for me. I stopped coloring my hair years ago...and very comfortable with it. I so hated having to go get it colored, so much time wasted sitting there. I mean really...the pups love me no matter what ;-)

The above images were taken today....sadly...my hand are still bothering me and holding the camera is not at all comfortable and actually causes a bit of pain...so just a few of the pups...and a couple of things found in the yard!!!
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Gone but Never Forgotten

Gone but Never Forgotten
Related Posts with Thumbnails