Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tweet

Dee Gordon's Fan Box

Dee Gordon on Facebook

Followers

Become fans of Rocky and Bailey for everyone needs a little R & B in their life!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Evil Balloon...


Most people celebrate their birthday in a day...me, I like to enjoy it for a week or so. Especially this year....50.
So, I have company coming to visit me every day for the next few days and just as any good host should, I had decided to spend the morning cleaning.
I was interrupted by the doorbell...since I do not enjoy cleaning and laundry it is so easy for me to get distracted. 

I smiled at the sight of the Edible Arrangements van sitting in my driveway....yummy. My Friends and family indeed know how to make me happy ;-)

A lovely arrangement of Chocolate covered strawberries...with a Happy Birthday balloon. As I brought it in the house Bailey was not at all liking it....so, rather then allow the poor dog to be frightened of balloons I took the extra time to show him that balloons were not at all evil...I was not in any rush to get back to my chores.
Yes indeed...I munched on a few strawberries, played a little balloon game and we all had some fun.

Sadly....I did return to my chores of cleaning and laundry secretly hoping that Merry Maids would be ringing the doorbell next for after all, I am fifty!!!
So friends and family....you have the entire week to get a maid in here ;-) Oh....and know that you can shut the video musice off, or if wanting to shut off the musoc to the site, the play list is located to the right.

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Gone but Never Forgotten

Gone but Never Forgotten
Related Posts with Thumbnails