Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tweet

Dee Gordon's Fan Box

Dee Gordon on Facebook

Followers

Become fans of Rocky and Bailey for everyone needs a little R & B in their life!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Brotherly Love...


I am often asked if it is better to have one dog... two...or more.
Wonderful question, to answer one must take several factors into account. First off, can you afford more then one dog? Second, are you a good pack leader...while I can come up with many question....these are the two most important.

When we brought Rocky home it was because of Phoenix, and to be honest you really just cannot have one Golden. I know....many do...just way more fun to have two. With that said you had better have a wonderful vacuum cleaner for you will need it!

We had no idea that in just a few short months cancer would have taken our much loved Golden...Phoenix. That left Rocky and the two "girls". As Rocky matured I thought it was time to add another to the pack. Poor Rocky did not have a romp and wrestling buddy.

I must say I can not be any more happy with how the relationship has flourished. They adore one another and have so much fun. Now, if you think adding another to the pack will harm the bond between you and your dog...not at all. My dogs follow me everywhere...four dogs doing a happy dance when I come home...or just return from the mail box ;-)
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Gone but Never Forgotten

Gone but Never Forgotten
Related Posts with Thumbnails