Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tweet

Dee Gordon's Fan Box

Dee Gordon on Facebook

Followers

Become fans of Rocky and Bailey for everyone needs a little R & B in their life!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Play Ball...

Due to a hectic schedule our adventures have been roaming around the yard, me finding interesting things to photograph and Rocky finding ways to get me to throw the ball for him.
Of course he takes plenty of breaks to follow me around....occasionally going off on his own very pleased with himself for having found a great stick to make mulch out of.

I received an interesting e-mail the other day...why didn't I take Rocky to the local dog parks? There really are not any in the area....the closest would be Peachtree City. Been a few times to photograph a dog or two....also one in Atlanta. Now, during my visits I saw a few dogs exhibiting some behavior that went unchecked by the dogs person....also many of the dogs paid little to no attention to their person. Call me a control freak....I want to know the dogs people have control over them....while I do believe allowing your dog to be a dog, socialization and play are so very important to a dog....more importanlty is the relationship between dog and their person.

Here is the lone flower that was photographed....taken with a sigma zoom lens (the very same one used for the ones of Rocky at play).
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Gone but Never Forgotten

Gone but Never Forgotten
Related Posts with Thumbnails