Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tweet

Dee Gordon's Fan Box

Dee Gordon on Facebook

Followers

Become fans of Rocky and Bailey for everyone needs a little R & B in their life!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Dirty Hands...



I wanted my hands dirty and indeed, they are pretty darn dirty ;-) I am not at all sure just how to control this medium...so rather then try I just went about the task at hand. I did a sketch in charcoal...and I must say it was pretty good. This is a rather small scribble and by the time I layered a couple layers of pastel I just could not keep any sort of resemblance. Also....those lines and dots I keep reading about in my book....yikes. Finding this very challenging. Sadly....this is pretty terrible, my sincere apologies to any that are viewing it. I am really putting such a positive spin on this....you really need a starting off point and it is OK that mine looks as though a three year old completed it ;-)

Thank goodness I can turn to my camera when I complete a scribble....something familiar in my hands, something I know how to use.
We all need a best friend or two....and these two are Rockys. They play, romp togethera nd most fun....steal toys from one another.

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Gone but Never Forgotten

Gone but Never Forgotten
Related Posts with Thumbnails