Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tweet

Dee Gordon's Fan Box

Dee Gordon on Facebook

Followers

Become fans of Rocky and Bailey for everyone needs a little R & B in their life!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

More bad pastels ;-)

OK....just when your thinking it could really get no worse....I go and scribble something reallllly bad. OK, so there is a technique to this that cannot be mastered in a few tries....and I do realize this. However I did not think it could get any worse then where I started....but oh yes indeed...maybe I should change this blogs name to Bad Art ;-)
Tomorrow I'll practice some apples....blending, not blending....cross hatching, etc.
In a couple of weeks I have my private session and maybe just maybe she can point me in the right direction.

My attempt in blocking the background did not work.....should you blend, not blend??? The over all color here did not work so this is telling me more colors are needed. Also, once again my charcol sketch was good and along the way I am not really sure what happened. While I have read that soft pastels are very "forgivable"....not in my hands!
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Gone but Never Forgotten

Gone but Never Forgotten
Related Posts with Thumbnails