Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tweet

Dee Gordon's Fan Box

Dee Gordon on Facebook

Followers

Become fans of Rocky and Bailey for everyone needs a little R & B in their life!

Friday, September 5, 2008

Hibiscus...

Today's adventure was a very short one for it is still very hot here. Rocky looked up at me and as if he read my mind....enough.
So managed a few shots... Rocky was my look out.....I mean... he practiced our down stay while I was sneaking around the side of a house to get the shot of this lovely Hibiscus...there were just a couple left and it would have been a shame to not stop t photograph it. We shall see if we can't get out earlier in the day tomorrow.
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Gone but Never Forgotten

Gone but Never Forgotten
Related Posts with Thumbnails