Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tweet

Dee Gordon's Fan Box

Dee Gordon on Facebook

Followers

Become fans of Rocky and Bailey for everyone needs a little R & B in their life!

Friday, September 5, 2008

Photo of Jack...Now Paintings of Jack


Update 9-10-08: 
Sadly this post will be removed in a day or so as I also hope the artist removes my digital art from her site. While I really believe this was a wonderful idea....all artists, all mediums (has a wonderful, refreshing ring to it)... after visiting today I read that Digital Art is not allowed after week ones posting of paintings.

 I happen to love all art....matters little to me how one goes about creating it!  It is just not what the artist had in mind when she started her blog . Too bad!!!




Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Gone but Never Forgotten

Gone but Never Forgotten
Related Posts with Thumbnails