Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tweet

Dee Gordon's Fan Box

Dee Gordon on Facebook

Followers

Become fans of Rocky and Bailey for everyone needs a little R & B in their life!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Favorites....

Moving....lots of work. I am still divided in two...some stuff here, some stuff there. As packages arrive, boxes....I have been slowly going through and among one was a photo card from a vacation several years ago to Edisto Beach. We rented a lovely beach house and brought the dogs...at the time there were five in the pack. Good memories.

In my adult life I have shared my life with a good number of dogs. I am often asked which one has been my favorite...I start thinking back and smiling....naming names and special memories...until I have named all of them. I have had no favorites...each one earning my love, respect...and devotion.

Each... different in temperament and personality. All were rescues (except for Rocky & Bailey)...a few fearful...a few aggressive....a few just a tad bit wild. All required training, time and patience and love.

Have you had a favorite?

Below are just a couple of images from my Edisto Beach vacation....very dog freindly (dog must be leashed on the beach). the two Goldens have since died...both...just a couple of my favorites!


Mikey was a rescue...loved the water, wet sand...first time at the beach.
Phoenix and Niki...lovely Phoeny boy...my ever faithful furry friend, so full of fun and life.












How could I post without something about Rocky & Baily...just a little video of dogs doing what dogs do!
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Gone but Never Forgotten

Gone but Never Forgotten
Related Posts with Thumbnails