Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tweet

Dee Gordon's Fan Box

Dee Gordon on Facebook

Followers

Become fans of Rocky and Bailey for everyone needs a little R & B in their life!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Down time=quiet time...


I know, with this statement my age will indeed be showing....I remember a time when having some down time did not consist of working from home, cell phone ringing, text messages...beeps, rings wherever we go.

Sometimes one must just stop what they are doing....turn off the PC, mac...off goes the cell phone...time to relax and enjoy. So, with the upcoming weekend that is just what the pack and I will be doing...family time. No beeps, text messages....quiet...at least on my end.

The dogs other favorite person will be in town....good weather in the forecast so walks on the beach...visit to the pier...one of Rocky's favorite places by the way. No calls, no blog posts....just relaxing and quiet....can you hear it...just the sound of the ocean, birds.

Give yourself and your loves one's a break...spend some quality time with them...without interruption!


"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive- to breathe, to think...to love."
















Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

lupie said...

That's beautiful ...
:) Life is just precious .. every moment counts.

Dee said...

Thanks for taking the time and visiting.
I visited your blog and left a comment...I did not notice a Follow me button?? Will check back for maybe I missed it.

Dee

Post a Comment

Gone but Never Forgotten

Gone but Never Forgotten
Related Posts with Thumbnails