Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tweet

Dee Gordon's Fan Box

Dee Gordon on Facebook

Followers

Become fans of Rocky and Bailey for everyone needs a little R & B in their life!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dee's Fountain...




Ahhhhh...and the world is once again right!
I had gotten so very accustomed to the sound of the fountain that is in our little pond. Three weeks ago it just stopped working, I am told this is a pretty common problem with them. This afternoon while taking a break from grooming the puppies there was a man working on it. I did not at all envy his work...snakes, gators...bugs and of course four barking dogs at the fence.




The boys after their groom...not the best grooming but hey....I managed to get it done. Took forever, poor pups have been a bit neglected. As I type that I am smiling for they really were not that bad, considering. The hands held up...though very stiff at the moment. Progress...though very slow going!

The image below was taken while I was getting up...Bailey came over to Niki, stopped and they had a long moment...doggie stuff...licking each others faces. They are a nice little pack!



Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Gone but Never Forgotten

Gone but Never Forgotten
Related Posts with Thumbnails